[NFBO-Linn-benton] date for next Dark Cafe

Kristen Jocums kjocums at icloud.com
Mon May 8 13:27:17 UTC 2017

Hi Kirstie,

The Dark Café is our annual educational fund raiser.  It’s super cool and we’d love to talk with you more about it.  Come to our next Chapter meeting to hear the details and get in on the planning:

Sunday May   21 (a week early to avoid Memorial Day weekend)

3:30-5 (different time to accommodate Chapter members’ weekend schedules)

993 NW Circle Blvd (northeast corner of Circle and Highland in Corvallis)

Hope to see you then!

Kristen Jocums, JD

kjocums at icloud.com

Peaceful Family Solutions, LLC