[NFBO-Linn-benton] next Chapter meeting

Carolyn Gardner carolyn.gardner at viewplus.com
Tue Nov 7 04:27:41 UTC 2017

John and I not available before Thanksgiving. We are out of town and then have company from Denmark.

Carolyn

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 6, 2017, at 20:23, Kristen Jocums via NFBO-Linn-benton <nfbo-linn-benton at nfbnet.org<mailto:nfbo-linn-benton at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

I’m open to the weekend before – not the week nights before as I already have multiple commitments that week – everybody weigh in on preferences, please.

Kristen Jocums, J.D.
Mediator and Parent Coordinator

Peaceful Family Solutions, LLC
993 NW Circle Blvd. Ste. C