[NFBO-Linn-benton] Dial A Bus open house

John Gardner john.gardner at viewplus.com
Thu Jun 21 15:31:16 UTC 2018

Hello all, just thought some of you might be interested that Dial A Bus is having an open house tomorrow evening. 6:00 pm in their facility in Research Park. Carolyn and I are going and could give rides.

I attach an invitation FYI. You do not need it to come, but an RSVP would be appreciated so they can get a count.

John

John Gardner
President
541.754.4002 x 200
www.viewplus.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This message and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited; please notify the sender and delete the message. ViewPlus Technologies, Inc. accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from this email.