[NFBO-Linn-benton] FB PageDraft

natalieccharbonneau at gmail.com natalieccharbonneau at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 15:35:24 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I looked into creating an FB account for our chapter and then using that to
create a page, however, in looking into that process more as well as peeking
at other NFBO chapters, it makes the most sense to just admin the page from
someone's account.

So we have two options:

1.	The current page on Kristen's page gets either transferred to my
account or she adds me as an admin to the page.

Pros:

Keep existing likes/followers/info

2.	We remove that page and establish a new one on my account.

Pros: Kristen doesn't have to transfer over the page

Because I have way too much time on my hands, I went ahead and created a
page on my account and filled in some info as a draft.

You can visit the page here:

http://Fb.me/linnbentonblind

Alternatively the existing page can be visited at:

http://fb.me/linnbentonchapter

I'm fine with either option, but would love to get going with this project,
so would love a decision by everyone so I can get started.

Happy Friday!

Natalie