[NFBO-Linn-benton] FB PageDraft

John Gardner john.gardner at viewplus.com
Fri Apr 26 18:28:05 UTC 2019

I am not entirely pleased with either option. Is there not some way to make the page permanent, not attached to any person's personal page? What happens if the personal page disappears and/or that person moves on - eg Kristen gets appointed to the US Supreme Court or Natalie wins the lottery and moves to Majorca? We are planning to work hard to get this page really noticed. If we cannot somehow magically transfer all that love to a different page, we would get to start over.

But if an independent FB page is not possible, I will agree with Kristen. It should be part of the LB chapter president's role imho.

John