[NFBO-Linn-benton] FB PageDraft

natalieccharbonneau at gmail.com natalieccharbonneau at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 20:21:37 UTC 2019

That is the reason they suggest having multiple admins for a page.

It seemed that Kristen was uncomfortable adding me as an admin to the
existing page.

If the page is shifted to my account, I'm comfortable granting admin
permissions to as many chapter members as want them. That would insure that
we have plenty of people who have access to the page if others of us
disappear. As long as you have a facebook, you can be added as an admin to
the page.

Does that help at all?

Otherwise, we could go through with creating an account, but we need a phone
number, email address, and first/last name for our chapter group and someone
would need to be checking all of those to pass FB account verification.

I'm not comfortable having the LBCC account being linked to my personal
phone or email and didn't think others would, which is why I suggested
continuing with the page, since that's the norm. Also if you need more
information, I just spent time reading articles on FB page creation and a
google search should help just clarify the process and how it typically
works.