[NFBO-Linn-benton] checking in on details for Open Streets

Sally Utt sallycu998 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 05:13:47 UTC 2019

Hello Group,

I do not have a liquid level indicator to bring to the event. Did Carolyn and John offer to bring their picher, mug, tray and indicator at the last meeting? If not, does someone else have one we could use so that we can have 2 water setups? If needed I can bring a setup except for the indicator.

Sally