[NFBO-Linn-benton] checking in on details for Open Streets

Arona Rosegold rosegold58 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 19:55:47 UTC 2019

Directions to Lily Park- Head south on 3rd street into south town and take a left onto Crystal Lake Drive, follow that until you take a right onto Bethel St, then follow that until Atwood St and Lily Park is the next right.  Once we get into the Park we will look for Charlin Ellis who will direct us where to setup- There should be an information booth there on the east side of the park
Arona