[NFBO-Linn-benton] meeting tonight

Lynne Brown lynnebrown at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 17:12:49 UTC 2019

Hi all,
Big apologies about miscommunication last night.  I had to take Melinda to Hood River for an all day event and asked Tim to accompany Alex to the meeting.  I was out of cell service range, so unable to relay the message about being late.  They were at New Morning at 6, but left to catch the 6:30 bus back home when they couldn’t find you.  I got back into cell service range around 10:30 last night and had multiple text messages from you and from Tim.  Sorry it didn’t work out to have Alex at the meeting.

-Lynne