[NFBO-Linn-benton] potential Chapter service project

Kristen Jocums kjocums at icloud.com
Thu Aug 6 23:29:24 UTC 2020

I'll send you the info I have - it looks like you can request some from the
County.

I asked Carla for her contact with the Lift lobbyist to see if the Lift
drivers could volunteer their time and we could give them free advertising
through FB for the event.

I envision the Chapter role as connectors of people and information -
registering recipients for home delivery and deploying volunteers to
deliver.  High schoolers are starved for service time for their college apps
- I know a few who would help with both social media outreach and
deliveries.

Let me know what y'all think and I'll let you know what develops with Lift.

Kristen Jocums, J.D.

Mediator and Parent Coordinator

Peaceful Family Solutions, LLC

993 NW Circle Blvd. Ste. C