[NFBO-Linn-benton] notes and 1 more thought from last night

Carolyn Gardner carolyn.gardner at viewplus.com
Sun Aug 16 22:17:13 UTC 2020

Sorry all.  I was swamped with other activities today.  I have lots of pictures from the second Dark Café because Susannah was the photographer.  The ones from the first one weren't so good.  I may have a few pictures from the activity at the church.  I don't think I have any from the park.  I think it would be a good idea for go through the pictures and select a few for Natalie to put on our Facebook page.  How many do you want Natalie?

Carolyn