[NFBO-Linn-benton] Treasurer Report

John Gardner john.gardner at viewplus.com
Mon Aug 24 22:23:45 UTC 2020

Sally continues to set an example that I have trouble keeping up with. But my report for tonight is:

Treasurer report August 24, 2020 meeting
As of end of July, checking account balance was $2,504.14, check for $19 still outstanding so my register shows balance of $2,485.14

John Gardner

John Gardner
President
541.754.4002 x 200
www.viewplus.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This message and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited; please notify the sender and delete the message. ViewPlus Technologies, Inc. accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from this email.