[NFBO-Linn-benton] November 2020 Minutes

sally sallycu998 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 03:57:00 UTC 2020

Greetings,

The November minutes, a somewhat shortened version,  have been pasted in
below due to multiple tech hiccups..

Sally

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
`````````````````````````````````````````

Linn-Benton Chapter Minutes;  November 23, 2020

Zoom Meeting; 6:30pm

Present at the meeting were;

Kristen Jocums, Andrea Barnhurst, Arona Rosegold, John Gardner, Carolyn
Gardner, Natalie Charboneau, Lynne Brown, Gregg Korper, Pat Berman, Sara
Fraser, Sally Utt

MINUTES

John Gardner moved to approve the October minutes and Sara Fraser seconded
the motion, and the minutes were approved.

TREASURER'S REPORT

There was no activity in our chapter account over the past month, and the
balance stands at $2485.14.

Sara Fraser moved to accept the treasurer's report, and Arona Rosegold
seconded the motion, and the treasurer's report was accepted.

OLD BUSINESS

Mask Project

*Andrea is almost finished editing the flyers

*We are ready to begin packing the products; we have 800 face masks and will
pack  2 masks per sandwich bag

*We agreed to color print our advertising flyers, and get them out as soon
as possible. They can be distributed to Dial-A-Bus for direct distribution
to their clients, put up on bulletin boards around town, and submitted to
various organizations for electronic distribution.

We also agreed that the chapter is willing to reimburse the cost of this
printing.

*Dial-A-Bus delivery of boxes of face masks to retirement centers;

The chapter agreed that for now, we would rather have Dial-A-Bus not carry
out these deliveries, and instead make individual connections with people by
word of mouth, phone calls and passing out flyers, so we make sure that we
have enough inventory to cover the orders of people who sign up. Dial-A-Bus
will make contactless deliveries for these orders.

NEXT MEETING

We will meet next on Monday December 28, at 6:30, via Zoom.

Respectfully submitted,

Sally Utt