[NFBO-Linn-benton] City guest at our meeting Monday

John Gardner john.gardner at viewplus.com
Fri Feb 21 15:57:18 UTC 2020

Hello all. Greg Gescher has offered to meet with us Monday to talk about the Circle Blvd changes and anything else of concern about city streets. He is in the city transportation planning section I believe.

He knows we have a presentation at 6:30, so he will come at 7:00. Mostly a Q and A session, so think over issues you have with city streets.

This all came about because I asked city councilman Paul Shaffer about Circle while we were coming back from a concert in Salem recently. Paul really stirred things up I guess.

Busy schedule Monday!

John