[NFBO-Linn-benton] FW: Corvallis Disability Empowerment Center

John Gardner john.gardner at viewplus.com
Wed Jan 8 23:02:47 UTC 2020

Natalie, sounds interesting. I nominate you and Kristen to attend along with anybody else who would like to go of course.

Carolyn and I will be on an airplane Wednesday headed to Panama, so I guess we will not attend this meeting.

My first questions would be "who would be the angel who pushes this forward" and "where does the money come from"? Without well-thought-out answers to these questions, nothing much is likely to happen. Color me a skeptic, but then that's who I am. I would love it if this actually succeeded.

John