[NFBO-Linn-benton] Clubhouse Reservation and Address

John Gardner john.gardner at viewplus.com
Mon Jan 13 05:31:53 UTC 2020

It was a great evening, thanks to all for coming. Thanks to you Natalie for arranging the clubhouse. Sounds like it will be a better place for a meeting!

I think I fail as treasurer. I count $35 collected for dues, but I have recorded only 6 people, so I must be missing at least one person. My list is:
Avery, Ethan, Alex and Natalie, Alex and Lynne. Arona, did you hand me $5? Please help! I don't want to cheat anybody.

See you all in February.
John