[NFBO-Linn-benton] FW: [NFB-Oregon-Announce] National Convention Registration

Kristen Jocums kjocums at icloud.com
Mon Jun 1 12:27:32 UTC 2020

A message from our State President:

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Oregon-Announce <nfb-oregon-announce-bounces at nfb-oregon.org> On Behalf Of president--- via NFB-Oregon-Announce
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2020 2:00 PM
To: nfb-oregon-announce at nfb-oregon.org
Subject: [NFB-Oregon-Announce] National Convention Registration

Hello,

I hope you are all doing well.

If you have not already done so, please register for the 2020 National Federation of the Blind Annual Convention.  Even if you do not intend to gather in Eugene for this event, We are hoping to break all attendence records.  It is free to register, and if you register, you will be eligible to win door prizes. If you are a dues paid member, you can also vote, but only if you are registered for the convention.

Please go to www.nfb.org and register for the convention!

Carla McQuillan
President,
National Federation of the
Blind of Oregon
Bell Academy
Training and Branding
541-653-9153

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.