[NFBO-Linn-benton] Let's have a phone meeting!

Kristen Jocums kjocums at icloud.com
Thu Mar 19 20:01:55 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

Natalie suggested that we should have our regular Chapter meeting by phone
on Monday.  Isn't that a great idea?  So, call in at 6:30 to catch up on
your friends, talk about social media outreach and just plain give support
to each other during these times!

NFBO Conference Call

call in number is 515-603-3196The access code is

128392

If you're using an iPhone simply hold your finger down over the following
number it will dial you into the conference call and insert the access code
for you.

5156033196,128392