[NFBO-Linn-benton] April's Social Media Topic

natalieccharbonneau at gmail.com natalieccharbonneau at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 03:00:03 UTC 2020

Hi LB chapter!

What is this topic I speak of?

During our call on Monday we discussed increasing traffic and sharing to our
Facebook page by hosting a new topic each month and asking members to
contribute something to it.

What can I contribute?

Anything as long as it's related to that month's topic; the more creative,
the better. Some ideas are:

*	A story related to this topic and blindness
*	An example of techniques or tools in which you accomplish something
related to the topic
*	Pictures related to the topic that showcase your awesome blind
skills
*	Link to resources you use  that are related to the topic and would
be beneficial to other blind readers

What happens to my submission?

I will post advertising the topic at the beginning of each month on our
Facebook page and post our chapter's contributions to it throughout the
month, to keep the page active and lively, inviting people who follow the
page to share and/or comment on the member's submission. I hope to use the
contributer's first name in the post, please let me know if you would rather
remain anonymous.

I'm not a blind chapter member, can I still contribute?

Yes! Your contributions matter too, if you can make your submission relate
to blindness, we want it! This also may be a great time to practice getting
involved somehow with the topic under sleepshade and reporting your
experience and/or pictures!

I'm not the best at tech how can I submit something?

If you have something in mind, but need someone to type it out, I'm happy to
type as you dictate. Please contact me. If phone is easier than contact via
email my number is 541-915-8681. (I usually don't answer my phone so leave a
message and I will return your call)

The anticipation is killing me, what is April's topic?

April's topic is: food for thought. Submissions should include food in some
way: eating, preparing, cooking, transporting, grocery shopping.

The more entries the merrier, so please please send your food entries to me
via this thread or directly at natalieccharbonneau at gmail.com
<mailto:natalieccharbonneau at gmail.com>

Wishing everyone health and safety.

Sincerely,