[NFBO-Linn-benton] Nfb Minutes April 2020docx.docx

Lori Ritter jazzyrocks0515 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 13:26:21 UTC 2020

Hi everyone!! It’s been fun to be on this email thread; and I miss your
friendships so much!!
I just learned yesterday that an entire Zoom meeting can be recorded And
stored on the cloud or to the file you direct it to.
The caveat may be that this is a work Zoom app, so we may have gotten more
bells and whistles?
Sending my and Jazzy’s love 💕
Lori