[NFBO-Linn-benton] try again to send the complete July minutes!

sally sallycu998 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 22:55:14 UTC 2021

Hi again,

I have run into this problem before, but don’t have a proper fix yet. So, I
copied and pasted. (They are short minutes this month!)

Linn-Benton Chapter Minutes;  July 26, 2021

Zoom Meeting; 6:30pm

Present at the meeting were;

Kristen Jocums, Andrea Barnhurst, Arona Rosegold, John Gardner, Carolyn
Gardner, Natalie Charboneau, Sally Utt, Joanne Cvar

MINUTES

Natalie moved to approve the June minutes, and John seconded the motion, and
the minutes were approved.

TREASURER’S REPORT

There has been no new activity in our checking account over the past month,
so the balance has remained at $2575.14.

Sally moved to accept the Treasurer’s report, and Arona seconded the motion,
and  the treasurer’s report was accepted.

STATE CONVENTION;  11/11/21 – 11/13/21,  in Cottage Grove

1.Ideas for Items for Auction

*Cooking/ Baking Basket;  a combo of purchased and donated items;   cost to
the Chapter would be around $50

*Wine;  (donated to our Chapter for this event)

*Symphony Tickets

*Talking TI36 Calculator;  (donated by Natalie)

2.Funding for Members to Attend

There was a motion to have the Chapter pay for the cost of meals and
registration, and ½ of the room, for any Chapter member who would like to
attend.  John put forward this motion, and  Sally seconded this, and the
motion was accepted.

3.Transportation

We will work out transportation down to Cottage Grove, either by using
public transit, or carpooling.

IN PERSON MEETINGS?

How do we want to continue to meet up for Chapter meetings

. hybrid (for those who are ready to meet in person), all in person, or
continue virtually?

The group agreed that we will continue virtually through the end of the
year.  We have set our sights on starting off the new year with a
CELEBRATION!!  IN PERSON!!

NEXT MEETING

We will meet next on Monday August 23, at 6:30pm, on Zoom.

Respectfully submitted,

Sally Utt