[NFBO-Linn-benton] FW: Zoom meeting invitation - Washington Seminar Overview and Training

kjocums at icloud.com kjocums at icloud.com
Wed Feb 3 15:36:39 UTC 2021

Kristen Jocums, J.D.
Mediator and Parent Coordinator

Peaceful Family Solutions, LLC
993 NW Circle Blvd. Ste. C
Corvallis, Oregon 97330
Mobile: 706-718-8055
Fax: 541-286-4738
E-Mail: kjocums at icloud.com

prohibited.

original.

-----Original Message-----
From: president at nfb-oregon.org <president at nfb-oregon.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 2:35 PM
To: Renee Squier <squierr at comcast.net>; Kristen Jocums <kjocums at icloud.com>;
Kirk Wagner <kwagner8197 at gmail.com>
Subject: Zoom meeting invitation - Washington Seminar Overview and Training

Hello Chapter Presidents,

For some reason, your chapter list did not come up in my addresses, so I was
unable to send this out directly to your members.  Could you please pass
this information on to your members?

Thanks!

Hello,

Washington Seminar is next week!

We would like to have a record number of our members at our meetings with
members of Congress.  If you would like to attend, but do not want to speak
in the Congressional appointments, we would still like for you to attend.
If you would like to present one or more of our Legislative Priorities,
please let me know ASAP.  Either way, you will want to attend this meeting
on Thursday evening at 7 PM.

We will go over some logistics and schedule for the Seminar.  Below is a
rouugh agenda.

7:00:  Overview of meetings and general structure of Seminar
7:15:  Brief overview of the 4 issues we will be discussing
7:30:  Targeted discussion for those who will be speaking during the
Congressional Meetings

If you are unable to attend, but would like to attend and/or speak, there
will be a recording of the Overview meeting available.

Carla McQuillan is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Washington  Seminar Overview and Training
Time: Feb 4, 2021 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/96218172609

Meeting ID: 962 1817 2609
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,96218172609# US (San Jose) 12532158782,,96218172609# US
+(Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)