[NFBO-Linn-benton] FW: Disability Equity Center updates and events

kjocums at icloud.com kjocums at icloud.com
Sun Jan 24 21:26:52 UTC 2021

Hi again,

Two additional topics for our agenda:

1.	Do we need a new meeting time so Andrea can stay the whole time?
2.	Allison Hobgood  with the Disability Equity Center just shared our flyers with her group.  She reminded me that, pre-pandamic, she was going to visit our Chapter.  Let’s talk about the format for that for our next meeting.  Below is some info from DEC.

Let me know if you have any additional agenda items

Kristen Jocums, J.D.

Mediator and Parent Coordinator

Peaceful Family Solutions, LLC

993 NW Circle Blvd. Ste. C