[NFBO-Linn-benton] FW: Disability Equity Center weekly information!

kjocums at icloud.com kjocums at icloud.com
Wed Nov 17 17:26:09 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

This week’s Disability Equity Center email shares information on how to apply for the state independanr living council’s board.  They want folks with disabilities outside of the Portland area – see info below if you are interested.

Kristen Jocums, J.D.

Mediator and Parent Coordinator

Peaceful Family Solutions, LLC

993 NW Circle Blvd. Ste. C

Corvallis, Oregon 97330

Mobile: 706-718-8055

Fax and office: 541-286-4738

 <mailto:kristen at peacefulfamily.net> kristen at peacefulfamily.net

prohibited.

If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail message and destroy all copies of the original.