[NFBO-Linn-benton] auction items and door prizes

sally sallycu998 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 05:49:47 UTC 2021

Yes for me too.

Sally

From: NFBO-Linn-benton <nfbo-linn-benton-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Kristen Jocums via NFBO-Linn-benton
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 3:34 PM
To: 'NFB of Oregon Linn-Benton Chapter List' <nfbo-linn-benton at nfbnet.org>
Cc: kjocums at icloud.com
Subject: Re: [NFBO-Linn-benton] auction items and door prizes

Yes, Natalie, that would be awesome if you would take care of it!  Thank you!

Kristen Jocums, J.D.

Mediator and Parent Coordinator

Peaceful Family Solutions, LLC

993 NW Circle Blvd. Ste. C

Corvallis, Oregon 97330

Mobile: 706-718-8055

Fax and office: 541-286-4738

 <mailto:kristen at peacefulfamily.net> kristen at peacefulfamily.net

prohibited.

If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail message and destroy all copies of the original.