[NFBO-Linn-benton] I’m in Oregon

kjocums at icloud.com kjocums at icloud.com
Sun Sep 19 00:48:38 UTC 2021

Hi Kaylee,

You must have known I was thinking about you this week, wondering when you were checking into the dorms!

This list goes out to lots of people and they can see all we say.  Send me a message at kjocums at icloud.com and we can catch up!
Kristen Jocums, J.D.
Mediator and Parent Coordinator

Peaceful Family Solutions, LLC
993 NW Circle Blvd. Ste. C
Corvallis, Oregon 97330
Mobile: 706-718-8055
Fax and office: 541-286-4738
kristen at peacefulfamily.net

prohibited.

If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail message and destroy all copies of the original.