[NFBO-Springfield] NFB of Ohio Springfield Chapter Meeting

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 18:30:56 UTC 2020

Good morning:

NFB of Ohio Springfield Chapter President Debra Baker is inviting you to a
scheduled Zoom meeting. This meeting will be the Chapter's regular
September 2020 meeting, and it will occur Saturday September 19, 2020, at
10:00 A.M.

Topic: NFB Springfield meeting

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83209733365?pwd=NVFjbEg1SnVFeU0xRE05dWsvdHU3UT09

Meeting ID: 832 0973 3365

Passcode: 078315

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,83209733365#,,,,,,0#,,078315# US (New York)

+13017158592,,83209733365#,,,,,,0#,,078315# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 832 0973 3365

Passcode: 078315

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keJX0m8Ntg

As part of the meeting, the Chapter will be discussing our current
Constitution. A copy of the Constitution is attached. Please take a few
minutes to read over the Constitution prior to Saturday's meeting.

In addition, I am also attaching the Minutes from August's Chapter
Meeting.  Please also review these minutes and feel free to email me at
toddelzey at gmail.com if you have any suggested changes that can be made
prior to Saturday's meeting. In particular, since this was the first time I
have taken minutes for this Chapter, it is entirely possible that I missed
someone in attendance or misspelled someone's name. So I am happy to make
any necessary corrections.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing everyone at Saturday's meeting.

Sincerely,

Todd Elzey, Moderator

NFB of Ohio Springfield Chapter List