[NFBO-Springfield] NFB of Ohio Springfield Chapter Meeting

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 17:30:22 UTC 2021

Good afternoon! I hope everyone's year is starting off well. I'm writing
today because it is time for our first chapter meeting of the year.  Below
is the agenda that President Baker has put together for the January Meeting
and the Zoom meeting notice for the meeting. Following the meeting agenda,
I am also putting a link to  *Walking Alone, Marching Together* on BARD.
Dan O'Keefe and Eric Duffy are on the meeting agenda to discuss accessing
this book and why you want to.

1.  Call to order

2.  Introduce Kenneth Redd, Cleveland Public Library program for blind

3.  Reports:  secretary, treasurer

4.  Legislative topics, (Washington Seminar and Ohio Legislature)

5.  Presentation:  Chuck Conner, Smart Homes Boutique

6.  January Presidential Release, (partnership with RAINN and approval of
20 million through Randolph-Sheppard)

7.  Dan O’Keefe, the arrival of *Walking Alone, Marching Together*

8.  Eric Duffy, discussing *Walking Alone, Marching Together* at Chapter
meetings and accessing it on BARD/NFB Newsline,

9.  AmazonSmiles Fundraising

10.  Next meeting, Feb. 20

11.  Adjourn

BARD link to *Walking Alone, Marching Together;*

https://nlsbard.loc.gov/nlsbardprod/download/detail/srch/DB31066

The NFB of Ohio Springfield Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Topic: NFB of Ohio Springfield Chapter
Time: Jan 16, 2021, 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82700369980?pwd=WEZMODN6aUU4eVZadWMvRXluUUF6QT09

Meeting ID: 827 0036 9980
Passcode: 871017
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,82700369980#,,,,*871017# US (Chicago)
+13462487799,,82700369980#,,,,*871017# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
Meeting ID: 827 0036 9980
Passcode: 871017
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcObUGvSOA

Please note that due to some technical issues previously experienced with
some individuals accessing previous meetings on the Friday evening before
the scheduled meeting, I have had to restrict access to this meeting room.
The meeting room will not be open until 9:45 A.M. tomorrow morning.

Meeting minutes for the December 2020 meeting will follow in a separate
email.

I hope everyone can make tomorrow's meeting.

Sincerely,

Todd Elzey, Secretary
NFB of Ohio Springfield Chapter