[NFBO-Springfield] Smart Device Resources

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 19:28:39 UTC 2021

At last Saturday's Chapter Meeting member Chuck Connor made a presentation
on a Smart Home Boutique he had attended. You may also recall that Macy
McClain had discussed the same Boutique at December's meeting. Chuck has
graciously put together a number of resources that President Baker has
asked me to send out to the Chapter. I am attaching these documents for
everyone's use. The first document is a Microsoft Word document that
provides tips for using Amazon Alexa. The second is a PDF document that
provides links of interest regarding many different types of smart devices.
The final document is the slide show presentation from the Boutique Chuck
and Macy attended.  Please note that you will need to have access to
Microsoft Powerpoint or a similar program to be able to view the
slideshow.  Thanks and I hope this information is helpful.

Todd Elzey, Secretary
NFB of Ohio Springfield Chpater