[NFBO-Springfield] Corrected Email Information for Model Restoration Donations

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 17:55:57 UTC 2021

During today's Chapter meeting we discussed the OSSB Model Restoration
project. As a reminder, the NFB of Ohio will match all donations received
until July 1, 2021. You can make donations by mailing checks to NFB of
Ohio, Todd Elzey Treasurer, 3779 Waterbury Dr., Dayton, OH  45439. You can
also make donations via Zelle or Paypal by sending them to
treasurer at nfbohio.org   Please make sure you indicate that your donation is
for the OSSB Model Project so that it is properly credited to the project
and is eligible for matching funds. Please let me know if you have any
questions.

Sincerely,

Todd Elzey, Treasurer
NFB of Ohio