[NFBO-Springfield] FW: National Federation of the Blind Braille Letters from Santa/Winter Celebration

dgventure915 at gmail.com dgventure915 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 15:10:46 UTC 2021

Dear Jackie,

This is Debbie Baker. I remind you that I am president of the Springfield
chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio. I am forwarding the
letters to Santa form in case Springfield City Schools serve any young
children who might appreciate a Braille letter from Santa. These letters are
generated from the national office in Baltimore. We invite you to forward
the form and instructions to any parent or guardian whose child can benefit.

In addition, our chapter members would like to provide Christmas support for
a family in need who has a blind child. As transition coordinator for SCS, I
hope you can reach out to families whom you serve and relay our offer. You
can reach me at dgventure915 at gmail.com. I will send a separate email to give
you my cell number. I am also wondering if I should also forward the Santa
letters invitation to the SERRC.

Thank you for your response.

Cordially,

Debbie Baker, President, NFB-Springfield