[NFBO-Springfield] FW: Invitation

dgventure915 at gmail.com dgventure915 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 18:50:00 UTC 2022

Dear friends,

Hans Wagner told me that he thought he had successfully posted this invitation to our chapter list. But that post did not come through. So I offered to post it for him. I hope all of you are able to attend this garden party at their Springfield address on August 26 from 5:00 to 9:00.

In addition, I’ll see you on the 20th at our chapter meeting, 10:15 a.m.

Debbie