[NFBO-Springfield] FW: Article for this month's chapter meeting

dgventure915 at gmail.com dgventure915 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 15:26:46 UTC 2022

Dear friends,

This forward, “Please Don’t Throw the Nickel” was written by our former national President, Kenneth Jernigan. Though it is several years old, its topic is timely for today as well. Please try to read it before this Saturday’s chapter meeting. If time permits, I will have Todd play it during the meeting for those who have not read this post. But if you can, please read below.

Thank you,

Debbie