[NFBO-Springfield] NFB of Ohio, Springfield Chapter Meeting

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 00:36:06 UTC 2022

Fellow Federationists:

It's time again for our monthly Chapter meeting. We will meet Saturday,
June 18, 2022. The meeting will be held at the Clark County Public Library,
Gaier Meeting Room, 201 S. Fountain Ave., Springfield. The library and the
meeting room open at 10:00 A.M. and our meeting will begin at 10:15 A.M.
Below is the agenda for the meeting. The secretary's report will follow in
a separate email.

*Agenda*

   1. Secretary report
   2. Treasurer report
   3. Introduction and consideration of potential new members
   4. Planning for November 12 Mother Stuarts event
   5. Planning for tech fair, and food trucks events
   6. Springfield CommonsFest, June 23, 2022, National Roads Commons
   7. BELL program, August 6-13, (support money, volunteers)
   8. Update for 2022 Gavel Report
   9. September 17, 2022, State Board of Directors meeting
   10. NFB22 National Convention July 5-10, 2022 New Orleans Louisiana -
   Convention Agenda:  https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention
   (NFB22 Virtual Experience Agenda coming soon).
   11. Discuss Article from Macy, “Please Don’t Throw the Nickel”
   https://nfb.org//sites/www.nfb.org/files/images/nfb/publications/books/kernel1/kern1302.htm
   12. No meeting for July
   13. Next meeting, August 20, 2022, Gaier Room

Todd Elzey, Secretary
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Springfield Chapter

Adjourn