[NFBO-Springfield] chapter meeting for Saturday, March 19, 10:00 a.m.

dgventure915 at gmail.com dgventure915 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 01:52:31 UTC 2022

Dear friends,

Some of you will receive this email twice, as I still keep my Outlook group
for NFB Springfield since some of you have still not subscribed yourselves
to our NFBO Springfield chapter list.

We will meet in person for the first time in just over two years! We will
meet in the Gaier room of the Clark County Public Library, 201 S. Fountain
Ave. The room is booked for noon, so we'll need to be out on time.

I am attempting to contact the Clark County prosecutor, county sheriff and
police chief to discuss denials of guide dogs and their handlers. I have had
no definite commitments yet from any of those guests.

We will also meet via Zoom with Ken Redmond from the Ohio Library for the
Blind about the new E-Readers for Braille and other library updates. Crystal
will be there to write checks per our chapter transportation policy for
reimbursement for your transportation to and from the meeting. So please
plan to attend and be on time. Masks are optional. Library staff are
required to wear masks, but I will only deem them as optional for our
members. Todd will send separate emails with February minutes and the
meeting agenda when I have a final one.

Debbie Baker