[NFBO-Springfield] Springfield Chapter to meet at new location Clark County Public Library, Park Branch Meeting Room, 1119 Bechtle Avenue, Springfield, Ohio.

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Fri May 20 18:19:09 UTC 2022

Fellow Federationists:

Good afternoon!  It is time again for our monthly Springfield Chapter
meeting. We will meet tomorrow morning at 10:15 A.M.  Please note that the
planned trip to the Hartman Rock Garden has been postponed. In addition,
the location of this month's meeting has been changed. Due to a room
scheduling conflict, the Library moved our meeting to the Library's Park
Branch Meeting Room located at 1119 Bechtle Avenue, Springfield, Ohio
45504. Remember do not go to our normal meeting location as we will not be
there.  Here is the agenda for tomorrow's meeting. The minutes from our
previous meeting will follow in a separate email.

1. Treasurer's Report

2. Secretary's Report

3. Per NFB of Ohio Board of Directors' policy regarding chapter names,
amend Chapter Constitution.

4. Update regarding Hartman Rock Garden

5. Donations for money for SUN, Jernigan, Tenbroek, and White Cane Fund

6. National Convention Assistance for Todd and Eric.

7. Update on See 3D

8. Upcoming chapter events: Mother Stewart Nov. 12; tech fair, October?
Event with food trucks, September?

9.  Presidential release.

10. Next meeting, June 18, 2022

Todd Elzey, Secretary

Springfield Chapter National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.