[NFBO-Springfield] (no subject)

Victoria Travis v.travis2123 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 02:12:35 UTC 2022

 I   Postdfne on Facebook about the parental rights issue I thought that
was great fantastic now people ain’t gonna be feeling so besides their self
when they’re watching their grandkids or the any kids thinking someone’s
going to come in and take him there for a whileFacebook about the parental
rights issue I thought that was great fantastic now people ain’t gonna be
feeling so besides their self when they’re watching their grandkids or the
room kids thinking someone’s gonna come in and take them there for a while
I was getting issues through my son but it wasn’t him for my
daughter-in-law that she didn’t want me to watch the kids but she hasn’t
said no more so I’m glad it came through I posted on my Facebook page
thanks for post and I still can’t find the news bulletin thing where you
guys all put the letters and I went on NFB on the what I’m doing wrong but
I thought I was signed up for it but I’m not and I couldn’t find it why did
find some news links but I couldn’t find that Pacific one OK have a good
night bye-bye Vickie out