[NFBofAlaska] NFB Appreciation from Great Harvest Bread Company of Anchorage

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 07:12:59 UTC 2020

Hello,

for the past two years, the Great Harvest Bread Company has kindly donated
bread baskets and cookies to our February fund raising event, "A Chile Night
in February." They are giving Saturday's left-over bread to those who have
made donation requests and we were chosen for tomorrow. If you are
interested, and live close enough to come by, you may come to the Alaska
Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired at around 7:00 PM and pick up a
loaf of bread. If you would like a loaf but are unable to pick it up, let me
know and we will figure out a way to get it to you. We have a couple drivers
who can make some deliveries.

I know we will all be richly fed!

Stay safe and be well.

Bonnie Lucas,

President,

National Federation of the Blind of Alaska

907-301-6808

https://alaskanfb.org/

blindness is not what holds you back.

https://www.avg.com