[NFBofAlaska] Voting Survey, please read and fill out soon!

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 15:15:48 UTC 2020

Blind and Low-Vision Voter Experience Survey:

Blind and low-vision voters who voted in the 2020 general election but have
not yet completed our Blind and Low-Vision Voter Experience Survey are urged
to take the survey by November 17, 2020. The 2020 survey consists of two
separate surveys:

*	If you voted absentee or by mail using an accessible, electronic,
ballot-delivery system or a traditional paper ballot, please complete the
survey for blind and low-vision voters who voted absentee or by mail at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YJJL7GN.
*	If you are a blind or low-vision voter who voted at an early voting
center or at a polling place on Election Day, please complete the survey at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NGFMPF2.

Questions about the blind voter survey may be directed to Lou Ann Blake by
email at lblake at nfb.org <mailto:lblake at nfb.org>  or by phone at
410-659-9314, extension 2221; or Jeff Kaloc by email at jkaloc at nfb.org
<mailto:jkaloc at nfb.org>  or by phone at 410-659-9314, extension 2206.

Bonnie Lucas

President

National Federation of the Blind of Alaska

907-301-6808

 <mailto:nfbofalaska at gmail.com> nfbofalaska at gmail.com

 <mailto:nfbofalaska at gmail.com> nfbalaska.org

blindness is not what holds you back.