[NFBofAlaska] NFB of Alaska All State Meeting for November

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 07:11:31 UTC 2020

Greetings to All,

Hopefully you are managing through these difficult times. We invite you to
join with us on Saturday, November 14, at 1:00, as we meet virtually to plan
together, support one another, reach out to others and share good and bad as
only a loving family can do.

We will be welcoming a special guest, Shane Lowe a developer of an phone app
called Supersense. With the nature of doing so much virtually, we may expect
more opportunities to learn about new technology, via the Zoom platform.

Whether you attended our recent NFB of Alaska State Convention or not, we
invite you to listen to the various presentations by going to our website at
alaskanfb.org <https://alaskanfb.org/renew-membership/>

Our webmaster, Michael Lauf, has done a terrific job editing the talks and
posting them for everyone's listening enjoyment and edification. I know I
personally learned so much from hearing what others had to say. If you
appreciated what anyone had to say and would like to send them a note, we
can get you the email. If you want to share your appreciation to Anil for
his empowering messages, you may write him at alewis at nfb.org
<mailto:alewis at nfb.org> . Thank you Anil for coming and for the wonderful
way that you conducted the elections!

If you attendee our convention and are not yet a member of our organization,
we invite you to attend a special meeting for interested perspective members
on December 12. Please contact Pam Van Hoozer at

pvhoozer at me.com <mailto:pvhoozer at me.com>  , who will help you get signed up.

Be on the look-out for the Zoom link to come in the next couple of days. We
are always looking for new ideas and opportunities so bring your thoughts
and ideas!

See you soon!

Bonnie Lucas

President

National Federation of the Blind of Alaska

907-301-6808

 <mailto:nfbofalaska at gmail.com> nfbofalaska at gmail.com

 <mailto:nfbofalaska at gmail.com> nfbalaska.org

blindness is not what holds you back.