[NFBofAlaska] NFB All State Meeting on Saturday Afternoon

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 00:57:55 UTC 2020

Yes, that's the Tom! So happy you joined. Let me know when you would like us
to fill out a membership record for you. Take your time if you need. Just
happy to have you on the Zoom with us.

Bonnie

Bonnie Lucas

President

National Federation of the Blind of Alaska

907-301-6808

 <mailto:nfbofalaska at gmail.com> nfbofalaska at gmail.com

 <mailto:nfbofalaska at gmail.com> nfbalaska.org

blindness is not what holds you back.