[NFBofAlaska] FW: Reminder for today's Alaska Center Support Group meeting

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 20:25:50 UTC 2020

Greetings,

If you have not heard, the Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
has support group meetings on the first three Wednesdays of each month, via
the Zoom platform. The time is 1:00 PM. In November, the dates will be the
4th, 11th, and the 18th. We endeavor to cover a variety of topics and are
always open to your suggestions. Here are the topics for November:

*     November 4, All about Medicaid, services around the community and
state and more: Presenter, Karla Wright, ADRC, Anchorage

*     November 11, Emergency preparedness: Presenter, Kevin Whitley

*     November 18, Family traditions from foods to expressions of thanks.
Facilitator, Bonnie Lucas

You may join by computer or cell phone. To join with a computer, click this
link.
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86818066187?pwd=b2YxQS9YZHAwaHNaS3ZGK0svWktEdz09>

To join by phone, call this number. On many Smart Phones, you may tap the
phone number, ID number and passcode will all be dialed for you. Simply wait
patiently as the numbers are put in for you. If you are using Voice Over or
TalkBack, you may have to double tap the word call twice. Otherwise, you
should not have to push any numbers. It was tested about three times!
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,86818066187#,,,,,,0#,,1111#

Please feel free to do a test run during the hour before the meeting. If you
have questions, call 771-4306.
We look forward to having you participate with our support group during
November.

Warm regards,

Bonnie Lucas, MS, CVRT, MSW
Braille and Technology Instructor, VISA Coordinator Equipping Alaskans for
Success Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
3903 Taft Drive
Anchorage, Alaska  99517
Phone: (907) 248-7770    Direct: (907) 771-4306
www.alaskabvi.org       www.facebook.com/alaskabvi

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D38583.D76D9790]

The Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Call or visit our website
to learn more about how our work transforms lives.
This message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient, copying or distribution of any of its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, kindly
contact the sende