[NFBofAlaska] Alaska State NFB Convention registration and dues reminder

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 03:54:14 UTC 2020

Greetings NFB members, friends and families,

Our State Convention is right around the corner. The dates are Friday and
Saturday, October 23 and 24. Unlike past years, getting to the convention is
not a difficulty;  It will be virtual. There will be more information to
help everyone participate. We will have an agenda with links to join using
the Zoom platform, along with a number to call if you are not able to use a
computer. For now, we invite everyone to sign up on our website. Click
<https://alaskanfb.org/2020-alaska-state-convention/> here and fill out the
form. It is accessible. If you prefer, you may paste this link into your
browser.

 <https://alaskanfb.org/2020-alaska-state-convention/>
https://alaskanfb.org/2020-alaska-state-convention/

If you need

help, please write me at my personal email,

 <mailto:lucas.bonnie at gmail.com> lucas.bonnie at gmail.com

or call 907-301-6808.  You do not have to be a member, nor is it required
that you be blind or have low vision. However, if you would like to attend
and possibly win a door prize, you do have to be registered!

For those who are members, this is an election year so it is important for
each person to pay their dues in order to cast a ballot or run for office.

In closing, , you are encouraged to share the emails you receive with people
who you believe might benefit from knowing more about our organization.

Looking forward to convention!

Bonnie Lucas

President

National Federation of the Blind of Alaska

907-301-6808

 <mailto:nfbofalaska at gmail.com> nfbofalaska at gmail.com

 <mailto:nfbofalaska at gmail.com> nfbalaska.org

blindness is not what holds you back.