[NFBofAlaska] Listen to 2020 alaska State Convention Highlights

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 05:17:58 UTC 2020

Hi Michael,

Wow, this is so nice. Frankly, I didn't realized you had sent this email
until I saw Nate's message. I just didn't look this far in new emails and as
I've told you, I get so many emails but usually I really do check them all
each morning.

Thanks so much and especially thanks for all your support, suggestions
patience and hard work on our behalf. We are going to be sending a thank you
bonus but I want to meet with the new board to decide the amount. I am so
glad I saw your add on J.J.'s ads. It just occurred to me that perhaps you
have a recommended amount for any convention. Maybe I saw it somewhere but
can't remember where. Just let me know.

Good luck with Ohio's convention! After that one, you'll need a real
vacation!

Bonnie

Bonnie Lucas
President
National Federation of the Blind of Alaska
907-301-6808
nfbofalaska at gmail.com
nfbalaska.org

blindness is not what holds you back.

Listen to 2020 alaska State Convention Highlights!
26 Audio files for your listening pleasure!

https://alaskanfb.org/2020-alaska-state-convention/

Enjoy!

Michael Lauf