[NFBofAlaska] All State NFB Meeting reminder

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 03:02:35 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

I hope that by increasing the size of the font in this note, a couple people
who have said that the print is too small will be able to read it.

Our NFB meeting will be tomorrow at 1:00 PM. We hope many will attend as we
would like to discuss some ideas for our upcoming convention. Speaking of
which, you may now register. Many states are having virtual conventions and
this is our opportunity to have guest speakers from all over the country.
Here is the link to join on Zoom along with the dial in phone number. If
using a cell phone, you just have to tap or double dap the phone number. You
may use your computer or phone to join by the actual Zoom app. Please call
me tomorrow before the meeting if this does not make sense.

Join our NFB All State meeting:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2251408820

Meeting ID: 225 140 8820

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,2251408820# US (Tacoma)

To register for convention, click here
<https://alaskanfb.org/2020-alaska-state-convention/>

IT IS FREE! And: THERE WILL BE DOOR PRIZES!  You have to be present to win a
door prize.

Come tomorrow and we will give more details!

Warmly,

Bonnie Lucas,

President,

National Federation of the Blind of Alaska

907-301-6808

nfbofalaska at gmail.com <mailto:nfbofalaska at gmail.com>

https://alaskanfb.org/

blindness is not what holds you back