[NFBofAlaska] Support group List

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 03:03:24 UTC 2021

Hi Beverly,

I do send it out to this list as well as sending it to a list from my work address, blucas at alaskabvi.org <mailto:blucas at alaskabvi.org> . I am happy to send it to you from my work address as well. It seems that there has been some confusion as some folks thought our meeting was today. Unfortunately, because April first was on Thursday, I think many didn’t realize that last Wednesday was still March. I will be getting the note out by Monday. See you next week at the Support Group meeting. You’ll be getting information!

Bonnie