[NFBofAlaska] Fwd: Reminder about Support Group

Bonnie Lucas BLucas at AlaskaBVI.org
Wed Aug 11 19:51:45 UTC 2021

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bonnie Lucas <BLucas at alaskabvi.org>
Date: August 10, 2021 at 9:51:00 AM AKDT
To: Belinda Davis <bdavis5855 at gmail.com>
Subject: Reminder about Support Group

Good Afternoon,

You won’t want to miss this  week’s support group! We will be honored to hear from an award winning, blind author, Deborah Kendrick! It is one thing to be losing your eye sight but what happens when you notice that your hearing is going away as well? As blind and low vision people, we depend on our ears to give us so much information. The book is called “When Your Ears Can’t Help you See.”

As usual, we begin at 1:00 on Wednesday August 11. Please join by using the following link or calling in with the one tap mobile number below.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86818066187?pwd=b2YxQS9YZHAwaHNaS3ZGK0svWktEdz09

Meeting ID: 868 1806 6187
Passcode: 1111
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,86818066187#,,,,*1111#

See you this Wednesday!

Bonnie Lucas, MS, CVRT, MSW
Older Blind Coordinator, Braille and Technology Instructor
Equipping Alaskans for Success
Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
3903 Taft Drive
Anchorage, Alaska  99517
Phone: (907) 248-7770    Direct: (907) 771-4306
www.alaskabvi.org       www.facebook.com/alaskabvi

[PCG-EmailIcon (1)]

The Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Call or visit our website to learn more about how our work transforms lives.
This message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, copying or distribution of any of its contents is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, kindly contact the sender