[NFBofAlaska] FW: Goalball Clinic(Very Important)

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 05:48:13 UTC 2021

Hello,

If you are someone who is looking for an exciting sport that blind and low vision people can participate in and enjoy to the fullest, then Goal Ball is for you. It is a Para Olympic sport and lots of fun to play. Read the following information for details and come out to participate. Remember, these activities can only happen if we take the time to participate. I have copied the text of the attached PDF below for anyone who may have difficulty opening the attachment.

Please share far and wide.

Goalball

Wednesday August 25

Wednesday September 1

5:00 - 7:00 pm

Spenard Rec Center

2020 W. 48th Ave.

Anchorage, AK 99517

$3 admission fee

No experience necessary. This is an introductory levelmulti-week clinic to help develop skills. This clinic is open to people with a visual impairment as

well as the generalpublic. Paralympic Goalball (competitive) is open toathletes with visual impairments.

Register in advance

jeff at challengealaska.org <mailto:jeff at challengealaska.org>

(907) 344-7270

Bonnie Lucas
President
National Federation of the Blind of Alaska
Cell: 907-301-6808

Email: lucas.bonnie at gmail.com <mailto:lucas.bonnie at gmail.com>

Web: alaskanfb.org <https://alaskanfb.org/>

[Delegate-BML]