[NFBofAlaska] FW: Seminar invitation

Katie Lester katie.e.lester.28 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 04:32:31 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,

Here is a really interesting seminar that will breakdown in detail  of the different laws and regulations that pertain to  someone with a disability.   It is a really good source of information  that can help in many different circumstances. It is on a Saturday and only $30 for a lot of great information.

Hope to see you there!

Katie Lester

NFB Alaska Out Reach Board Member

530-277-1778