[NFBofAlaska] Holiday gathering on Friday the 10th!Time 6:30

Candy Powell akcandyp at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 05:02:11 UTC 2021

Heart and Soul sounds good to me. I’ll be there virtually, but might have to tune in late depending on what time I get home from work.

Candy Powell
Anchorage, Alaska

Sent from my iPad Pro

On Dec 7, 2021, at 12:05 PM, P VH via NFBofAlaska <nfbofalaska at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Heart and Soul, a family movie

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 7, 2021, at 11:50, Rick Webb via NFBofAlaska <nfbofalaska at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>

> Heart and Soul, a family movie

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBofAlaska:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbofalaska_nfbnet.org/akcandyp%40yahoo.com